Terms and Conditions
Liability Waiver & Terms of Service
CLIENT HEREBY AGREES TO NORTHWOODS MOBILE DETAILING TERMS FOR EACH SERVICE RENDERED:
1. Client agrees that Northwoods Mobile Detailing cannot guarantee the removal of all contaminants or defects, but we will make every effort to remove them.
2. Client understands Northwoods Mobile Detailing will make every effort to protect property from damage, from the use high pressure water, chemicals, and/or other items used during service.
3. Northwoods Mobile Detailing cannot perform services on any public throughways. All services must be performed in a driveway, garage or parking lot with owner's permission.
4. Client releases Northwoods Mobile Detailing from any liability for any damage or incidental, visible or otherwise, that occurred before, during, or after services are performed on property.
5. Client understands that services such as pressure washing, chemical spot cleaning, etc, may reveal imperfections in surfaces that were not visible prior to cleaning,
6. Client understands weather conditions are uncontrolled factor in services rendered. Northwoods Mobile Detailing has every right to reschedule a service if weather conditions may impact the quality of service and/or damage property.
8. Client can prove they are the legal and/or registered owner of property serviced, and also has permission from the property owner to have services performed on scheduled location.
9. Client agrees to remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing and does not hol Northwoods Mobile Detailing liable for items left in vehicle..
10. Client agrees to that it is their responsibility to keep pets and children away from dangerous work being performed on serviced property.
11. Client understands and assumes these risks and waives and releases Northwoods Mobile Detailing from and against any and all claims.
12. INDEMNIFICATION: CLIENT AGREES TO AND SHALL FULLY INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND Northwoods Mobile Detailing, ITS OWNERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, SUITS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS, JUDGMENTS, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COSTS) ETC, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION TO SERVICES PERFORMED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN PART OR IN WHOLE BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF Northwoods Mobile Detailing, ITS OWNERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR FORCE MAJURE.
13. If any section of this agreement is deemed unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, all other sections of this agreement remain in full force and effect.
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- Northwoods Mobile Detailing requires 24 hours notice to cancel any booking/detailing service.
- Failure to provide 24 hours advance notice will result in a minimum charge of $25.00 of the service fee.
- Failure to be present at the time of scheduled service will result in the full value of the service being charged.